- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/cherry-pistachio-biscotti
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 recipe American-Style Biscotti (click link below for recipe)
- 1/16 to 1/8 teaspoon strong cherry flavor, to taste (optional)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shelled pistachios
- 1 cup (4 5/8 ounces) dried cherries, sweet or sour
- Yield: 16 to 18 Biscotti
- Baking temperature: 350°F, then 325°F
- Baking time: 50 to 60 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease (or line with parchment) one baking sheet.
- Prepare the biscotti dough following the recipe for American-Style Biscotti (see link below), but substituting cherry flavor for the vanilla, if desired. Stir in the pistachios and cherries. Shape and bake biscotti as directed in the essential recipe.
- If the cherries you used are very fresh and moist, you may find the biscotti still fairly soft at the end of the baking time. For crunchier biscotti, bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes.