- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/cheri-s-chicken-mole-tamales
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 recipe masa harina masa
- 1/2 recipe fresh masa
- about 6 cups cooked or pork or chicken
- 1 recipe Cheri's Mole Sauce (see recipe links below)
- about 36 dried corn husks, prepared for tamales
- Makes About 3 Dozen tamales
- Prepare the masa and sauce.
- Assemble the tamales by spreading about 1/3 cup masa on the smooth side of a corn husk, place about 2 teaspoons chicken in the center of the masa, and top with about 2 tablespoons of mole sauce (see recipe links below). Wrap in the style of your choice and steam. See related features links below for detailed photo instructions.