- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/chardonnay-poached-salmon
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 8 - 6 ounces portions of salmon fillets
- 12 ounces chardonnay
- salt and white pepper
- 1 recipe Caper Tomato Relish (click this link for recipe)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Prepare Tomato Caper Relish. Butter a cooking sheet heavily. Lay out salmon - 4 across and salt and pepper to taste. Pour chardonnay over fish. Butter a piece of parchment paper (available at specialty cooking stores) and cover salmon. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Serve with Tomato Caper Relish.