- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Recipe for Caramel Mocha Shake, a rich and creamy dairy treat blending the fabulous flavors of chocolate and coffee.
- 1 shot of espresso, cooled to room temperature
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (store bought or click here for recipe)
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 1 cup premium vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream for garnish
- shaved bittersweet chocolate for garnish
- Place the espresso, milk, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, and ice cream in a blender, processing until smooth. Pour into a tall glass and garnish with whipped cream and shaved chocolate.