- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
The coffee flavored liqueurs mixed with coffee and cinnamon make a lovely dessert for entertaining.
- 12 (3 inch) unbaked tart shells
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, beat together eggs, coffee liqueur, and sugar.
- In a small saucepan, combine milk and coffee granules; heat over medium high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, until milk is steaming and tiny bubbles appear around edge of saucepan. Beat milk into eggs. Strain egg mixture through sieve into a pitcher. Gradually pour egg mixture into tart shells, filling evenly (tarts will be very full). Sprinkle each tart with a little cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees) for 20 to 25 minutes, or until filling is set and tart shells are golden brown. Cool before serving.