- Recipe created by FabFood on Feb 24, 2009
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/canadian-bacon-and-pineapple-pizza
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Canadian Bacon and Pineapple Pizza.
- 1 can (13.8 ounces) Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza pie crust
- 1 package (6 ounces) provolone cheese
- 1 package (5 to 6 ounces) sliced Canadian bacon
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks in unsweetened juice, well drained on paper towels
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Start to Finish: 35 Minutes
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a 12-inch pizza pan or a 13 X 9-inch pan with cooking spray. Unroll dough, place in pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan.
- 2. Top dough with provolone cheese, cutting to fit. Arrange Canadian bacon, pineapple, onion, and bell pepper over the cheese to within 1/2-inch of edges. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 3. bake 16 to 20 minutes longer or until crust is deep golden brown.
- Pizza Bites:
- For a crispier crust, bake crust 6 to 8 minutes or until crust is set and dry, then add toppings, bake pizza 12 to 16 minutes longer.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- 280 calories; 11g total fat; 6g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 30mg cholesterol; 860 mg sodium; 28 g total carbohydrate; 0g fiber;
- Diabetic Exchanges:
- 1 1/2 starch; 1/2 other carbohydrate; 1 1/2 medium-fat meat; 1/2 fat
- Carbohydrate Choices: