- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/camping-skillet-biscuits
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups pre-mixed baking mix, such as Bisquick
- 1/2 cup water
- Melt butter in 9\" or 10\" skillet on grill. Sprinkle butter with onion salt, garlic salt and paprika. Mix baking mix and water with fork to soft dough. Knead 5 times on lightly floured surface. Roll or pat dough 1/2\" thick. Cut 10 biscuits. Arrange biscuits in skillet, turning to coat both sides with seasoned butter. Cover skillet with heavy duty aluminum foil. Place on grill 4\" from hot coals Cook 10 minutes. Lift foil to be sure biscuits are not burning. Cook 5 minutes longer or until biscuits are golden brown.