- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Maraschino cherry halves (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese. Add flour; mix well. Chill for 1 hour. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place in ungreased miniature muffin cups; press into the bottom and up the sides to form a shell.
- For filling, combine chocolate chips and butter and melt in a small saucepan. Remove from the heat; stir in sugar, egg and vanilla. Add the pecans if desired. Spoon into shells. Bake at 325 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until brownies test done with a wooden pick. Cool 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Garnish with cherries if desired.