- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/broccoli-with-horseradish-sauce
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Broccoli with Horseradish Sauce. Fiery horseradish dresses up healthy broccoli in this easy recipe.
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh broccoli, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Remove tough ends from broccoli stalks, remove large outer leaves and cut into florets. Cook broccoli in a small amount of water, or even better, use a steamer to steam it until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes. Drain and transfer to a serving dish. Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over broccoli. Serve immediately.