- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/blueberry-salad-dressing
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 4 ounces fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 ounces cider vinegar
- 6 ounces canola oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Blend all ingredients except the oil. Add oil slowly while mixing (a food processor works well). The dressing is best when made a day ahead of time. Mix well before serving.