- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/blue-cheese-or-roquefort-dressing
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon green onion, finely minced (optional)
- 6 ounces crumbled Blue Cheese
- Makes about 2 1/2 Cups
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a mixing bowl and blend with an electric mixer for 2 minutes at low speed. Add mayonnaise and blend for about 2 more minutes at medium speed. Slowly add blue cheese and blend at low until completely combined, but with some small chunks of cheese remaining.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.