- Recipe created by FabFood on Oct 24, 2008
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/bittersweet-chocolate-pudding
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup low fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup low fat ricotta cheese
- 4 strawberries for garnish, optional
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds for garnish, optional
- 1. Melt chocolate in a double boiler over medium heat or in microwave on medium power. Stir in milk and vanilla extract until smooth.
- 2. Pour into blender or food processor, add ricotta cheese and puree until very smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Pour into bowl, cover, and chill at least 30 minutes. To serve, garnish with berries and nuts, if using.
- Per Serving: 145 calories; 7g protein; 9g total fat (5g saturated fat); 8g carbs; 15mg cholesterol; 70mg sodium; 1g fiber; 8g sugars.