- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/big-dutch-pancakes-with-little-berries
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Big Dutch Pancakes With Little Berries. This recipe, by Joni Schaper of Lancaster, California, was a finalist in the 1997 Oxnard California Strawberry Festival's Berry Off cooking contest.
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract confectioner\'s sugar
- In a medium bowl combine all the berries. Set aside.
- Cut butter into pats and place in an 8\" square baking pan. Put pan in oven for 2 minutes until butter is melted and pan is very hot. Combine milk, eggs and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Stir in flour and sugar and beat until well mixed. Pour batter into hot pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until puffed and brown on top. Dust with confectioner\'s sugar and serve along with berries.