- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- One package flout tortillas
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast- you could substitute with beef or pork roast
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle of barbecue sauce (what ever kind you prefer)
- 1 (16-ounce) bag finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; unless using beef or pork roast, then preheat to 425 degrees.
- Bake chicken until just past pink, approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Shred the chicken and add to a 4-quart sauce pan.
- Add the barbecue sauce and let simmer for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat a sauce pan over medium-low heat.
- Place a tortilla in the saute pan.
- Place a small amount of the shredded cheese on one half of the tortilla, place a spoon full of shredded BBQ on top of the cheese and place another small amount of shredded cheese on top of the BBQ; fold over tortilla.
- Once cheese begins to melt, flip over and let sit until all cheese is melted.