- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/bbq-injectable-marinade-for-fried-turkey
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Watkins BBQ Sauce Concentrate (flavor of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco® sauce (or to taste)
- Makes plenty of marinade to inject an 8-15 pound turkey.
- Mix all ingredients together in a small saucepan over medium heat until all ingredients are dissolved and well blended. Let cool to room temperature before injecting in the turkey. Before putting the marinade in the injector, whisk the mixture well to emulsify all the ingredients together.
- See related features links below for detailed turkey frying instructions.