- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
This recipe is a very savory dish that everyone will enjoy at your next party. It is very simple, quick and easy.
- 12 6-inch crepes
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 cups (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzerella
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 cup parmeasan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- black pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, ricotta, mozzerella, spinach, bread crumbs, 1/2 cup parmeasan, pepper and garlic, mix well.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the filling into center of each crepe, roll up.
- Cut each rolled crepe into thirds.
- Place the pieces, cut sides up, in a 2-quart baking dish (placing pieces close together will help them remain upright)
- In a small saucepan melt butter; stir in cream and the remaining parmeasan cheese.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens slightly.
- Pour the sauce over the crepes.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or unitl heated through.