- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Recipe for Bailey's Irish Cream Cake. Made from doctored up pudding and cake mixes, this impressive cake is quick and easy to fix.
- 1 package (18 1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 package (4 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/8 cup water
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 3/8 cup Bailey\'s Irish Cream liqueur
- 4 eggs
- Additional Bailey\'s and confectioner\'s sugar for glaze.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, water, vodka, liqueur and eggs in bowl. Beat until smooth. Pour into prepared pan. 3. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean. Remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Mix a glaze of additional Bailey\'s and powdered sugar until it reaches a thick consistency. Drizzle over cake.