- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/baguette-with-goat-cheese-roasted-peppers-and-basil
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 recipe marinated goat cheese (or you can by a jar of goat cheese or chevre in oil)
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted
- 1 yellow bell pepper, roasted
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh (not dried) basil, chiffonade
- 1 large baguette
- Slice baguette into 1 inch slices. Spread a layer of goat cheese onto each slice. Top with a strip or two of roasted pepper and a few strips of fresh basil.
- If you prefer to serve this as an entree sandwich, just slice your baguette lengthwise, spread with goat cheese and top with roasted peppers and fresh basil.
Hors, Snacks, Sandwiches and Wraps, Vegetarian, Camping, RV, Picnics, Brown Bagging, Quick and Easy, Make Ahead, Low Fat, Eating Light, New Year's, Valentines Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Finger Foods, Vegetable