- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/bacon-and-olive-stuffed-mushrooms
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for bacon and olive stuffed mushrooms. These savory stuffed mushrooms are always a favorite with everyone we serve them to. A perfect first course appetizer or a wonderful cocktail party hors d'oeuvres.
- 16 large fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup finely chopped olives (I like to use Kalamatas)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- Makes 16 mushrooms
- Pre-heat oven to 350Â° F.
- Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel or mushroom brush. Remove stems and reserve for another use. Set aside. Combine remaining ingredients and spoon into mushroom caps. Bake for 10-15 minutes.