- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/asparagus-with-hazelnuts
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Asparagus with Hazelnuts. Asparagus mixes well with the delicate flavor of hazelnuts in this easy side dish recipe.
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus and steam until crisp-tender - about 6 minutes. Cook chopped hazelnuts in olive oil over low heat until golden brown. Stir in balsamic vinegar. Arrange steamed asparagus on a serving plate and drizzle hazel nut-olive oil mixture over asparagus. Serve.