- Recipe created by FabFood on Dec 22, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/asian-beef-with-snow-peas
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Stir-fried beef in a light gingery sauce. Serve over steamed rice or hot egg noodles.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pound beef round steak, cut into thin strips
- 8 ounces snow peas
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, brown sugar and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or skillet over medium high heat. Stir-fry ginger and garlic for 30 seconds. Add the steak and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until evenly browned.
- Add the snow peas and stir-fry for an additional 3 minutes. Pour in the soy sauce mixture, bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Lower heat and simmer until the sauce is thick and smooth. Serve immediately.