- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/artichoke-mashed-potatoes
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 4 large Idaho Potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts (water packed -- non-marinated)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Makes 6 half cup servings
- Boil potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. Drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, pureé artichoke hearts with half the butter and milk, using a hand blender or mixer. Add potatoes and remaining butter and milk and mix until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.