- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 4 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium Golden Delicious apples, cored and diced
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 12 ounces medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- In a medium skillet, heat oil. Cook onions and apples until slightly softened over medium heat, about 4 minutes. Stir in raisins and cook another 30 seconds. Let mixture cool slightly.
- In a large bowl beat eggs with sugar, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Stir in apple mixture and noodles until well combined. Pour into baking pan. Bake about 1 hour or until golden brown on top. Serve warm or room temperature cut into squares.