- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Recipe for Andrea's Chicken Scampi. Here's a quick and easy to fix dinner that everyone will love -- perfect for spontaneous suppers.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Construction Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- Paraphernalia: 12 inch skillet
- 1. In a skillet, heat butter and oil.
- 2. Peel and chop onions. Wash and mince parsley.
- 3. Cube chicken if you haven’t already done so.
- 4. Sauté onions and garlic for about 3 to 5 minutes over medium heat.
- 5. Add lemon juice, chicken, salt and pepper.
- 6. Stir mixture, then add parsley.
- 7. Cook for about 5 to 8 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle. Stir constantly.
- Jazz It Up: chop 1 tomato and add during Step 5. Use fresh garlic and ground pepper.
- Dress It Down: Decrease the garlic if your family prefers a blander flavor.
- We Go Good Together: Wide no-yolk noodles