- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/amanda-s-all-vegetable-soup
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 12 cups vegetable stock
- 1 can (15 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 bunch of brocolli flowerets
- 1 bag (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (15 ounces) sweet corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) great white northern or canelli beans, rinsed and drained
- water (enough to cover vegetables in addition to the stock)
- salt and pepper to taste
- any extra vegetables you can fit or want! (optional)
- Note: For a texture similar to stew, Reduce the amount of water you add.
- To freeze leftovers, put soup in a gallon freezer bag. Lay flat on freezer floor until frozen. Once frozen, this can be easily picked up and stacked with other freezer foods.