- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 cups almond meal
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup sugar (we use organic sugar)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 1. Mix all the ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat and stir until smooth and even.
- 2. As it just begins to simmer, turn heat to low and continue stirring occasionally for 20 minutes. The pudding will thicken a little as it cooks, but don't worry of it still looks runny. It will set nicely as it cools.
- 3. Pour or spoon into small bowls or cups and chill in the fridge for a couple of hours until set. If leaving overnight, cover with plastic wrap.