- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/ahwahnee-hotel-s-blue-crab-salad
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 ounces canola oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 pound blue crab, clawmeat, picked
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 ounces Boursin cheese
- 2 teaspoons green Tabasco® sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- cayenne pepper to taste
- In a medium size bowl, whip together sour cream and boursin cheese. When mixture becomes smooth, season with Tabasco, Worcestershire, cilantro and chives. Finish with lime juice, salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Mix in crabmeat, garlic and shallots, being careful not to break up the crab meat too finely.