Photo credit:Brian Macdonald/Digital Vision/Getty Images
Adult apple lemonade recipe
Hard apple ciders are everywhere as are different takes on "adult lemonade." However, very few people have mixed the two together to make one delicious cocktail, which is a shame because apple juice and lemonade mix surprisingly well. Add a little booze and you have a perfect fall or anytime drink.
Yields 4 cocktails
- 6 ounces vodka (plain, cinnamon or citrus)
- 12 ounces hard apple cider
- 16 ounces lemonade
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- Pinch nutmeg
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- Pour the vodka, cider, and lemonade into a pitcher filled with ice.
- Stir with a wooden spoon.
- Mix the cinnamon, sugar, ginger and nutmeg together in a separate bowl.
- Pour 4 cocktails and top with the sugar spice mix.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.