Popular children's song "The 12 Days of Christmas" may be irritating on its own, but these 12 cocktails can make even The Muppets' version tolerable.
Hopefully, these geese are laying golden eggs, but even if they're not, this eggnog shake is a flavorful alternative.
Goose who laid the golden eggnog shake recipe
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, plus extra for garnish
- 2-1/2 ounces dark or spiced rum
- Whipped cream (for garnish)
- 2 small candy canes (for garnish)
- In a blender, combine the eggnog, ice cream, nutmeg and rum and blend until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkling of nutmeg, and garnish with a candy cane.
Up next: 7 Swans-a-swimming