2 Turtle doves
What makes a boozy shake better? Chocolate and caramel, of course! This chocolate turtle-flavored shake makes enough for two, but we recommend a single glass to share with your own sweet turtle dove.
The boozy turtle dove shake recipe
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1-1/4 ounces butterscotch schnapps
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel syrup
- Whipped cream (for garnish)
- Small handful chopped pecans (for garnish)
- 2 Dove chocolate miniatures, chopped, or 1 small handful mini chocolate chips
- In a blender, combine the chocolate ice cream and schnapps and blend until well combined and smooth.
- Top it with a little chocolate and caramel syrup, then pour it into the glass. This will create a swirl in the glasses. If you use 2 glasses instead of 1, you may want to add more chocolate and caramel syrup to the pitcher before pouring the second to get the same swirl.
- Top it with whipped cream.
- In a small dish, combine the chopped pecans, chopped chocolate or chips and a bit of caramel and toss them together gently. Sprinkle the mixture over the whipped cream and serve the drink(s) with a straw.
Up next: 3 French hens >>