The easiest way to cook tempeh is to bake it with your favorite veggies. I used a three-grain tempeh but any type would work for this recipe. If you can't find tempeh, you can easily substitute some potatoes.
Baked Brussels sprouts and tempeh recipe
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 (8 ounce) package tempeh, cut into cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the Brussels sprouts, tempeh and garlic in a roasting dish. Pour in balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Cook for about 30 minutes, stirring mixture halfway to evenly brown.